The Myst at Upper Bukit Timah by CDL has announced the Unit Mix for the development.
Here's the proposed Unit Mix for The Myst
The number of large units (such as 3 bedrooms, 4 bedrooms and even 5 bedrooms) are quite significant for a project in Singapore. This means that the development is indeed as family friendly as we thought it would. There will thoughtfully even be Co-Working lounge in the development.
There are enough small units that would encouarge investors who want to buy a unit for rental income and potential future investment gains. This is because The Myst at Upper Bukit Timah is close to Downtown line and would make a good investment opportunity for the intelligent investor.
Contact Us for viewing slots when showflat is open !
What is Unit Mix
In the context of a condominium (condo), the term "unit mix" refers to the distribution or combination of different types of units within the condominium development. It relates to the variety of unit sizes, layouts, and configurations available in the building or complex.
The unit mix is an important consideration in condo developments as it aims to cater to the needs and preferences of potential buyers or residents. A well-planned unit mix takes into account factors such as market demand, target demographics, and the overall vision for the development.
A typical unit mix in a condo may include various types of units, such as:
1. Studio units: These are compact, single-room apartments typically featuring a combined living area, bedroom, and kitchenette.
2. One-bedroom units: These units consist of a separate bedroom along with a living room, kitchen, and bathroom.
3. Two-bedroom units: These units offer two separate bedrooms, a living area, kitchen, and one or more bathrooms.
4. Three-bedroom units: These larger units provide three bedrooms along with a living space, kitchen, and multiple bathrooms.
5. Penthouses: These are luxurious units located on the top floor of a condo building, often featuring spacious layouts, multiple bedrooms, high-end amenities, and sometimes private terraces or rooftop gardens.
The specific unit mix can vary depending on the developer's design choices, the target market, local regulations, and the size and scope of the condominium project. Developers aim to create a mix that appeals to a wide range of potential buyers or residents, offering options for different family sizes, lifestyles, and budgets.
Check out The Myst Brochure and Floor Plans for more information.